The Amazing World of Zoctornyia

Even tho Zoctornyia favors Earth in some ways, many ways it does not. Especially the lives that live on this world. Each race is unigue in many ways. Just like humans their are good and bad of any kind of race you come across. Males out number the females, 90%of the female population are Serians (sluty, bitches, that care only about their self).

Leaders of Zoctornyia armor is gold and one other color.

Leader guards armor is gold and two other colors.

Warriors armor is two colors but no gold.

Mostly everyone else is one main color armor. Except leader's bloodline (offspring) they usually have silver and one other color of armor.

Hope this helps alittle :D

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vultar's Tellianar Part 1 X-Rated Version



I stand and quietly watch as her eyes take in every detail of my appearance. Fear builds as to whether or not she will fear me more after this, but our bond pulls and tugs at my mind sending a burning need into my soul. Every place she looks seems to fill with heat. Her fear seems to be fading as she continues to send these waves of desire through my soul, joy starts to build within my heart. Throbbing more than before my manhood pushes at my armor for release, but I force the need aside as she continues to scan my body.

I sense no fear as I take in every detail of his body and ever so beautiful golden eyes, just amazed with what I am seeing. He is very tall. I would have to guess close to seven feet tall. His skin is a light black color, and he is only wearing a shiny black bikini?

Okay, why oh why did I have to look that way.

Now the wetness between my legs is increasing. Just thinking about how large it must be sends thrills through my body.

Even I know what a large package it is by the size of the bulge. God help me I need to look away.


4 comments:

  1. ummm.. yeah- what can I say Beth. You are always good with descriptions ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn! That was great!!! Love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I need to work on this adult version more so that I can get this out on paperback too :D

      Delete