The Amazing World of Zoctornyia

Even tho Zoctornyia favors Earth in some ways, many ways it does not. Especially the lives that live on this world. Each race is unigue in many ways. Just like humans their are good and bad of any kind of race you come across. Males out number the females, 90%of the female population are Serians (sluty, bitches, that care only about their self).

Leaders of Zoctornyia armor is gold and one other color.

Leader guards armor is gold and two other colors.

Warriors armor is two colors but no gold.

Mostly everyone else is one main color armor. Except leader's bloodline (offspring) they usually have silver and one other color of armor.

Hope this helps alittle :D

Thursday, January 3, 2013

What's going on

I haven't done much on here lately, been busy writing for a publisher :) Yup, I self-publish plus write for a publisher now. :D yaya me.

They seem to love my wild imagination and desire to have more of my works. So far the only books I have published with them are Desire and Fate and The Devil's Pet Kitten :) Both are erotic books.

Vultar's series as well as the Training Grounds' series, seems to be doing well on Smashwords and Amazon. Thanks to all you awesome fans ;)

I am working on many different books all at once 0.o I know, you want more of one series instead of me starting others, but hey :) They all are great books and seem to be attracting more fans. Keep calm, the series you love is being written as the others are as well.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment