The Amazing World of Zoctornyia

Even tho Zoctornyia favors Earth in some ways, many ways it does not. Especially the lives that live on this world. Each race is unigue in many ways. Just like humans their are good and bad of any kind of race you come across. Males out number the females, 90%of the female population are Serians (sluty, bitches, that care only about their self).

Leaders of Zoctornyia armor is gold and one other color.

Leader guards armor is gold and two other colors.

Warriors armor is two colors but no gold.

Mostly everyone else is one main color armor. Except leader's bloodline (offspring) they usually have silver and one other color of armor.

Hope this helps alittle :D

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Setiana's New Life Is Finally Done :D


Link for it in paperback :) You can always email me for info on how to buy a signed copy. bethfullaway@yahoo.com

http://www.amazon.com/Zoctornyia-Setianas-New-Life-Volume/dp/1477620974/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342717953&sr=8-1&keywords=setiana%27s+new+life

Ebook form you can read for free if you are a Prime Member on Amazon :D
http://www.amazon.com/Setianas-New-Life-Zoctornyia-ebook/dp/B008BW9DCU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1342718073&sr=8-4&keywords=setiana%27s+new+life

And last but not least, smashwords link :)
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/172375

Here is alittle bit from Chapter one :D


~Chapter One~
~Captured Once More~


One advantage to waking up and going with my mates to morning training is I get to watch them all train together.
Come on now. What woman alive would not want to see built male bodies glistening with sweat as they move around like some kind of exotic dancer while sporting their well-built bodies in nothing but a bikini?
Wow, is it just me or is it getting hot in here? Vultar stop moving like that. Don't give me that grin. You guys know what you are doing to me…You guys are so bad.
Great now they are all giving me that smile.
Ugh, will the torment ever end.
"Never," Orclarus says softly as his lips brush over mine.
"When did you get up here?"
I giggle as he takes me into his arms and continues his assault on my lips.
"I can be anywhere at any time." He chuckles as I pull him closer.
"Really?"
I take his lips by force with a more demanding approach.
"Then, let's go back to our dwelling."
He chuckles softly against my lips, "As you wish, Dear."
I giggle more as I notice my other mates approaching us, "Would you guys like to join as well?"
They all laugh softly. A sudden burst of yells from the village catches our attention.
"What's going on?" I ask, as I watch their faces turn towards the entrance.
"We are under attack." Karitonar soon states as they all move to hide my body from any who dared to enter. "Sorceurians…they are being foolish to attack our village."
Vultar growls deeply. "Let's show them how foolish they are."
They start to exit the training area…then suddenly they stop dead in their tracks.
Yeah you guys forgot I was here…didn’t you?
I walk up behind them and smile as they all turn to face me.
Vultar smiles back then slowly glides his hand through his thick silky hair.
"We…"he stops shortly then continues, "We forgot for a second. You must understand, Love, having a mate so sweet, innocent and beautiful…this is all still new to us."
He pulls me to him then lifts my body up into his strong arms.
"I will take you to our dwelling."
Zulloclar softly adds, "We will each have two of our Leader Guards come and protect you while we battle."
"Fine, but if you guys die…" They all stop and wait for me to continue, "I will kill you again…very slowly."
I squint my eyes-while giving them the best evil look I could come up with.
They laughed as then continued to walk.
"We will not die, Love." Zulloclar finally says as we approach our dwelling. "We have way too much to look forward to."
Shouts break out as a fire starts right in front of us. Vultar throws his cloak around my body. I start to feel the heat as he runs through it. He stops and removes his cloak from me.
Are you alright, Love?”
I'm fine.” I softly whisper as more shouts cover the area.
I turn my head slightly to see the bright burning flames. They are a wild blue, red and white combination…it is almost enchanting to watch as they wave back and forth on the ground.
Setiana,”I jump as his voice gets closer. “Setiana,” Orclarus descends down to the ground beside us, “Are you alright, Love.”
I hear his voice and even see him but for some strange reason I feel as if I am in some kind of trance. My body starts to move out of Vultar's arms.
Oh my God, what is going on? Why can't you guys hear me?
I scream inwardly as my body walks slowly away from them. Vultar instantly appears in front of me.
Love, why are you walking away from us? Are you upset with something we said or did?”
His voice is deep and flowing with pain. He finally looks me in the eyes then stumbles backwards slightly as my body pushes forward…as if nothing stands in my way.
Setiana, you’re under a spell.”
I feel his hands lightly grasping my shoulders to stop me. But my body refuses to stop. My hands go up to his and push his away from me.
No! Why is this happening? Why would someone want to put a spell on me?
My thoughts stop suddenly as a voice enters deep within my mind.
I now have control over you, Setiana.
His voice is deep and commanding as he continues. Come to me, My Lovely Little Female.

No comments:

Post a Comment